Subject: [wsbpel-spec-edit] I RELEASE THE PEN NOW - WHO IS NEXT ???

I finished the Public Review Issues R4, R5, R11, R12 and Action Item 160 (=
Issue R5). Action Item 159 is also done.
I also fixed several typos and the syntax highlighting, including Appendix
E (!).
I checked revision 1.179 into CVS.

Peter, please remove Issues R4, R5, R11, R12 from the list of "Resolved
issues awaiting editing into spec".
Peter, IMO, R6 and R7 can also be removed from this list as they apply to
the secodary PDF/XHTML products and not to the Word-Version itself.

Diane, please close the Action Items: 159, 160 (the last two open ones).

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany