Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Public Review Issue Resolutions - RETURNING THE PEN

Dieter, (and rest of this list)

I'd done all but R18 on or about the conf call on Wednesday. I made a
mistake in an update run on Sunday evening my time which reverted some
things (forgot that I hadn't done the previous update on the machine I
was then using), but I believe I corrected this around 0900 UTC today,
Monday.

Now updated the state of R18 and I think I'm up-to-date except probably
for some status changes from last Wednesday from before I joined the
meeting.

Peter