Subject: Re: [wsbpel] WSBPEL v2.0 OASIS Standard

Mary,
Just to be sure and save time before we create the pdf and xhtml, here is what I think we need to do.  Please confirm.

From

Web Services Business Process Execution Language Version 2.0

Committee Specification

Specification URIs:
This Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.pdf

Previous Version:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/PR02/wsbpel-specification-draft.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/PR02/wsbpel-specification-draft.doc
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/PR02/wsbpel-specification-draft.pdf

Latest Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.pdf

To:
Web Services Business Process Execution Language Version 2.0

OASIS Standard

Specification URIs:
This Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS01/wsbpel-v2.0-OS01.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS01/wsbpel-v2.0-OS01.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS01/wsbpel-v2.0-OS01.pdf

Previous Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.pdf

Latest Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.pdf

Also, the footers become:
wsbpel-v2.0-OS01                11 April  2007
Copyright © OASIS® 1993–2007. All Rights Reserved. OASIS trademark, IPR and other policies apply.

Is there anything else for the spec?  I'll also figure start working on the rddl file.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

04/12/2007 10:29 AM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

<wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsbpel] WSBPEL v2.0 OASIS Standard

Congratulations! It was a long road to travel, but you made it.  This next part is like signing your card after winning the golf tournament.

I need an updated copy of specification document showing its new status as OASIS Standard with today's date (12 April 2007). URIs will need to be updated to reflect a new 'OS' directory, moving the CS URIs down to 'previous version'. And the namespace document will also need to be updated, referencing the OS versions of all the files.

As soon as I get these I will post them on docs.oasis-open.org and update the OASIS Standards page.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/