Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Re: [wsbpel] WSBPEL v2.0 OASIS Standard

Hi Diane, I just noticed that in "wsbpel-v2.0-OS.doc", the TOC needs to be
refreshed (right click - Update Field) - it still has a line:

  Public Review Draft 02, 20 November, 2006
     1

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Johann Weihen

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294

             Diane Jordan
             <drj@us.ibm.com>
             17.04.2007 00:48          jevdemon@microsoft.com,
                                       alex.yiu@oracle.com
                                                                        cc
                                       <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.
                                       org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] Re: [wsbpel]
                                       WSBPEL v2.0 OASIS Standard

Hi,

Here is the link to the latest version of the spec with the OASIS Standard
wording, date and uri's updated.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/23548/wsbpel-v2.0-OS.doc

John,
Would you please create the xhtml and check it - we may still need some
formatting fixes before this is final.

Alex,
Would you please check this into cvs.  (Dieter is traveling or I'd bug
him.)

If either of you could do the pdf's (once we're sure we don't need more
formatting changes) I'd appreciate it.  If its inconvenient, I can get
someone to do it for me.
Also, I think I've made the appropriate changes to the RDDL - please take a
look:
This copy shows hte changes:

Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

 "Mary McRae"
 <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
 Sent by: Mary McRae                                                    To
 <marypmcrae@gmail.com>                           <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open
                                                  .org>
                                                                        cc
 04/12/2007 10:29 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                                  [wsbpel] WSBPEL v2.0
           Please respond to                      OASIS Standard
      <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Congratulations! It was a long road to travel, but you made it.  This next
part is like signing your card after winning the golf tournament.

I need an updated copy of specification document showing its new status as
OASIS Standard with today's date (12 April 2007). URIs will need to be
updated to reflect a new 'OS' directory, moving the CS URIs down to
'previous version'. And the namespace document will also need to be
updated, referencing the OS versions of all the files.

As soon as I get these I will post them on docs.oasis-open.org and update
the OASIS Standards page.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/

  [attachment "wsbpel-v20-rddl.htm" deleted by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM]
[attachment "wsbpel-v20-rddl os diffs.htm" deleted by Dieter
Koenig1/Germany/IBM]