Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] another change to the spec

Hi Diane, the document looks good now. I checked it into CVS as
"wsbpel-specification-draft.doc" revision 1.198, which may be the last one
:-).

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Johann Weihen

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294

             Diane Jordan
             <drj@us.ibm.com>
             19.04.2007 07:01          jevdemon@microsoft.com, Dieter
                                       Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                                                        cc
                                       <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.
                                       org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] another change
                                       to the spec

Hi John,
I realized yesterday that the revision history is still in the spec and the
tc had agreed it would be removed when we got to the final oasis standard.
I had a lot of trouble with making this change - the table of contents
didn't want to regenerate correctly.  I think I got it to work by accepting
all changes and then making the last edit.  Please take a look at this file
- if the toc and appendices look ok, we should be ok.  I hope this is the
final change and we're now really ready for the xhtml.

When I post it to the TC, I'll do a compare with the last committee spec to
get a diff doc.

If you're having trouble with the xhtml, let me know and I'll see if I can
find someone to help.

Dieter,
Please check out the toc and appendices also and if this looks good, please
check it into cvs as the latest revision.

Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax
845-491-5709[attachment "wsbpel-v2.0-OS no rev history.doc" deleted by
Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM]