wsbpel-uc-chair message

Subject: Request to join WSBPEL Use Cases List Approved

Welcome to the WSBPEL Use Cases subgroup!  The group's email address is wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org.

Please check the Use Cases document repository for meeting minutes and deliverables the team is working on:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/documents.php

We have conference calls on alternate Tuesdays at 4 PM ET. Conference calls are held on a bi-weekly basis (alternate weeks of the WSBPEL TC conference call).  Please check the WSBPEL Use Case Calendar to confirm the date/time of our next conference call.

To participate in the conference call:
Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738
Toll: 203-480-8000
Participant Passcode: 600345