wsbpel-uc message

Hello all,

A Use Case "subgroup" has been defined and you have been added as both a mailing list participant and voting member of the subgroup.

Please direct all future email related to BPEL Use Cases to wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org.

The following BPEL TC members are members of the Use Case subgroup (in no particular order):
Harvey Reed, Yin-Leng Husband, Ben Bloch, George Brown, Tony Fletcher, Rajesh Manglani, Sazi Temel and Sally St. Amand.

I will be re-posting the minutes/action items from yesterday's conf call so they are captured in the archives.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this message.

Thanks!

John Evdemon