wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Minutes from 6/17 Use Case Conf Call

With the time, I was trying to take into consideration that the issues/requirements team has several folks from Europe.  There hasn't yet been a call for this group although there has been a good deal of progress via email so there are additional topics to discuss beyond the points of intersection with the use case process.

Here is a modification of Harvey's proposal:  we start the  issues/requirements call at 3:30 (I've gotten responses from several folks and it seems enought will be available) and defer discussion of the use case intersections to 4 pm.
I'll talk with John about logistics and get a note out to everyone.

We're working on getting the issues/requirements team set up with its own subgroup so that sharing documents, etc will be easier.  I'll suggest to the folks with the "pens"  on the Issues/requirements docs that they may want to add this group to the cc list when they send them.

BTW, I get the emails for the use case group, so you don't need to add me to the cc list.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Husband, Yin-Leng" <yin-leng.husband@hp.com>

06/19/2003 10:24 PM