wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: -----> BPEL4WS Use Case conf call - follow up

Dear Use Case folk,

You will have already discovered that I missed the Telecon on 23 June -
please accept my apologies.  I was travelling to meetings / conference
in Bonn, Germany.  (And I am behind with my mail).  I hope to catch up
with mail over next week end and after, and join you on the next call.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7670 1785  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: 18 June 2003 19:10
To: Harvey Reed; Husband, Yin-Leng; Ben Bloch; George Brown; Fletcher,
Tony; Rajesh Manglani; sazi@bea.com; sallystamand@yahoo.com
Cc: Diane Jordan
Subject: -----> BPEL4WS Use Case conf call - follow up

Hello all,

Thank you for your time yesterday.  We will have a follow-up call
Monday, 6/23 at 1 PM PT to discuss the following:

1) Follow up on action items assigned (see below).
2) Plan for presentation of the Use Case process to the rest of the TC

Call numbers and passcodes remain the same:
Start time: 1 PM PT, 4 PM ET
Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738
Toll: 203-480-8000
Participant Passcode: 600345