wsbpel-uc message

Subject: When is the next call?

Folks,
I have not heard on conf call after June 23. As far as I remember we had not have time to discuss the agenda for June 23rd and decided to have another call.  I was on vacation for last two weeks and heard no news on conf call - Do we have one planed? Thanks.

Regards,

Sazi Temel
'
bea Systems Inc.
140 Allen Road  Liberty Corner, NJ 07938

sazi.temel@bea.com
sazi.temel@ieee.org
(1) 908 580 3123
http://www.bea.com