wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-uc] When is the next call?

Sally,
Thanks for the info - and, yes the vacation was fun!. I am available on next Tuesday - Thursday for a conf call.

.Sazi

At 08:20 AM 7/10/2003 -0700, Sally St. Amand wrote:
Sazi-
There has not been a conference call since 6/23. On yesterdays general conference call JohnE said he was going to schedule a use case conf call late this week or early next week. Since you were gone I put out a doc Voting on Use Cases that is a proposal we need to talk about and Ben Block put out some info and proposals relating to the template. Check the website for this stuff.
Personally I can do a conf call next Mon (7/14), not Tues, and Wed is a maybe. If we all let John know our availability it might be helpful to get something set up.
Hope your vacation was fun.
Sally

Sazi Temel
'
bea Systems Inc.
140 Allen Road  Liberty Corner, NJ 07938

sazi.temel@bea.com
sazi.temel@ieee.org
(1) 908 580 3123
http://www.bea.com