wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Proposed Use Case Conf Call: 7/21 @ 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET

Title: Message
Dear John,

Yes, I think at present I should be able to join you on Monday 21 July at 9 pm UK time.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination       www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7670 1785  Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)
-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: 18 July 2003 09:31
To: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello all,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed follow-up.  I am on the road this week with limited email access.

I would like to arrange a Use Case Conf Call for next Monday at 1 PM PT (4 PM ET).  Please let me know if this time will be feasible.

A draft agenda appears below (I will finalize this agenda later tomorrow):

1)       Review of current status

2)       Review of Use Case candidates

a.       I have compiled a document (attached) summarizing selected posts from the mailing list.  Many of these posts could be considered for one or more Use Cases

b.      Simpl EB

c.       CPFR (One of the nine steps)

d.      Other candidates?

3)       Vote on which Use Case candidates will be presented to the TC at our next conf call

4)       Assign “owners” to each Use Case

5)       Next steps

Again, this is a draft agenda that will be finalized tomorrow (I will also send out the call-in information).

I will send out some “reading assignments” for people that may be unfamiliar with Simpl EB or CPFR.

Please let me know if 7/21 at 1 PM PT/4 PM ET will work for you.

Thanks for your time – sorry again about the delay in getting this conf call scheduled.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon