wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Groups - New Action Item #0003 Internationalization

Per my AI, here is the link to the W3C Internationalization WG's doc on
Web Services Internationalization Usage Scenarios

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-ws-i18n-scenarios-20030516/

Yin-Leng Husband

-----Original Message-----
From: jevdemon@microsoft.com [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 July 2003 7:33 AM
To: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

WSBPEL Use Cases List member,

John Evdemon (jevdemon@microsoft.com) has created a new action item.

Number: #0003
Owner: Yin-Leng Husband (Yin-Leng.Husband@hp.com)
Due: 25 Jul 2003

Comments:
John Evdemon  2003-07-21 21:32 GMT
Yin-Leng agreed to send out some links to the W3C's work in the area of
internationalization.  Our group should must ensure that all of our
scenarios are valid on an international scale.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/members/action_it
em.php?action_item_id=150

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

- OASIS Open Administration