wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Thoughts on the use of the term "Use Case" vs. "Scenario"

Yin-Leng,

very good thoughts/clarification on the terms.  I think it is a good idea to
adopt "usage scenario" in this sub group.  Just two comments:

1. "usage scenario" may only best serve to derives functional requirements,
not quality requirements.  For example, the customer's PO service process
needs to handle concurrent requests/messages from clients.  This kind of
requirement can be easily derived from an usage scenario, but it is
difficult to derive the requirements of message throughput, reliability,
etc, qualify (non-functional) requirements.

2. Not all the functional requirements are derived from usage scenarios.  So
I agree with you that the 6 entries are not usage scenario, but they are
still qualifying for functional requirements.

Regards,

-Chunbo