wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Usage Scenario Proposal - v3

All,

I have updated the usage scenario proposal, and uploaded it to the use case subgroup doc area. It incorporates the terminology of ‘usage scenario’, and other comments, as annotated in the marked-up version I sent out immediately following our last meeting.

I haven’t seen an agenda yet for the con-call this afternoon, but I’ll be happy to walk-thru this again, so we can formulate how to move usage scenarios and technical use cases forward.

Harvey Reed

Technical Product Manager

Sonic Software

www.SonicSoftware.com