wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Conf Call today at 4 PM ET / 1 PM PT

Hello all,

This is a quick reminder about our conf call today at 4 PM ET / 1 PM PT.

Here is the call-in information:

Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

Here is a quick agenda for today's discussion:

1. Discussion of Sally's template (UC Template is attached - the website
appears to still be down)

2. Usage scenario guidelines and catalogue (see attached docs from
Harvey)

3. Discussion/selection of initial usage scenario - I would like us to
prep a nomination to the TC

4. Timelines

5.  Preparations/activities for the F2F

6.  Discussion/additional topics

Thanks!

JohnE

WSBPEL Usage Scenario Guidelines [v04].doc

WSBPEL Usage Scenario Catalogue [v04].doc

UC_Template.doc