wsbpel-uc message

Subject: 1st Candidate examples of deliverables

Sally, Sid,

The proposal is to deliver candidate examples of deliverables to the UC group by COB Friday. Let’s say by 5pm ET. Per what we have discussed prior, I think the list is:

  1. Entities with descriptions, that own
  2. Actors (or better name) which are web services, that expose
  3. WSDL to describe operations that exchange messages that have
  4. Schemas, all of this used by
  5. BPEL use case explanative text, (using template?)with
  6. Executable BPEL, and possibly,
  7. Abstract BPEL

Let’s also take into account issues/concerns that Sid is writing up (please reply and paste in), and any thoughts from Sally. Once we agree on the list of deliverables, we can make outlines of the deliverables we can agree on, then fill one coherent example in and submit back to the UC for comment, then the TC for demonstrating progress.

So the next action item is for Sid to reply with his thoughts that he is writing up, and we can drive from there…

Harvey Reed

Technical Product Manager

Sonic Software

www.SonicSoftware.com