wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Recent documents

Sid,

Thank you for your kind words. For your two points:

1. The classification schemes are now consolidated on the left column. We
could add it in as a new black block with the name "integration style" and
the sub categories of "eai" and "b2b". Omitting it completely was an
oversight.

2. Thanks, I got the edit.

++Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: Sid Askary [mailto:saskary@nuperus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 3:48 PM
To: hreed@sonicsoftware.com
Cc: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel-uc] Recent documents

Harvey,
Good job getting them out in time.  2 points:

1) In The original "spread sheet" that I proposed there were columns for
separate AI and B2B classifications.  I'm not sure of the reason for
removing them.

2) I've added a pre condition statement to the use case itself and I'am
sending the zipped word doc as attachment.

Take care,
Sid.