wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Definition of "Entity"

Rajesh,

Can you propose a consolidated, cleaned-up statement that we can discuss
today at 4pm ET? It sounds like the discussion is winding down, and
consensus is forming :-)

Thanks,
++harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: Sazi Temel [mailto:sazi@bea.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 8:22 PM
To: Monica Martin; Sally St. Amand
Cc: Manglani, Rajesh; wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

Agreed on the level of granularity.. As it is clear an 'entity' is
placeholder when things are referred at a very high level. but once we are
in a context (e.g., B2B) things (i.e entities) will be referred with their
roles in the context or as the actors that play a particular role. Thus we
need not go into defining the entity in details - there is no detail, if we
go into detail they will become actors or roles.

my 2c.

Sazi
'

Sazi Temel				Principle Consultant, Integration
Architect
'					Sazi.Temel@bea.com
BEA Systems Inc.			http://www.bea.com

140 Allen Road			Office: +1 908 580 3123
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938	Mobile: +1 856 261 8582