wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Reminder: 4-5 PM ET Conf Call

John,

I am travelling this week and will not be able to attend the conference
call.

thank you
-rajesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Bloch [mailto:ben_b54@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 4:32 PM
To: John Evdemon; wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

Regrets - I cannot attend due to some pressing work - but let me know if it
still makes sense to automate the handling of subitted templates or if there
is anything else I owe the group.  Sorry I have been out of pocket lately so
I don't know the exact status of the template (i.e. whether is has ben
finalized and whether it lends itself to automation).

Ben