wsbpel-uc message

Subject: possible issue discussion topic for Nov. 12 Conf call

On the issue coordination, use case and spec editing calls this week, we
talked about a proposal to discuss a group of issues related to
coordination between processes so that the larger topic can be considered
as a whole.  These are the issues that I've heard mentioned in this
context:
2, 13, 30, 53-59, multi-start ( can't seem to find an issue for this
discussion topic but there were a number of emails in late Oct.).
Does this seem like a reasonable set to group under this topic?   I was
not on both calls and John and I haven't had a chance to compare notes, so
let us know if there should be others.   We'll include this in the agenda
for next weeks call.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123