wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] New Meeting time proposed - please read

1pm ET is fine for me

++Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:28 PM
To: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello all,

On last week's call Fabienne suggested we move our call time from 4 PM
ET to 1 PM ET.

Please let me know if you have any objections to the proposed time
change.  I will send out the agenda for this call on Friday.

Thanks!

John

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/members/leave_workgro