wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Hotels for 12/9-12/10 F2F

Hello all,

I've had a few inquiries regarding hotels for the F2F.  We have a block
of 20 rooms available at the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place.  The rooms
are $99 a night and the hotel is located approximately one half mile
from the Identitech office.

Alternatively, there are a number of oceanfront hotels available for a
few more dollars per night (the Hilton is not oceanfront).

Identitech provides a handy list of nearby hotels at:
http://www.identitech.com/company/lodging.htm

This page also includes driving directions.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Please RSVP if you have not already done so!

Thanks!

John