wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Reminder / Agenda

Hello all,

We have a conf call today from 4-5 PM ET.

Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

Agenda is as follows:

1) Presentation at the F2F: Assistance needed

2) Completion of the Use Case Catalogue document and guidelines.  The
"skeleton" has been completed - the detailed descriptions/narratives
need to be added.

3) Simpl-EB - Mapping from BCF into BPEL

4) WS-I Supply Chain Scenario

5) OAG/EAI Scenario (it might be good to link with the Auto Industry's
STAR initiatives)

6) RosettaNet - IBM appears to have done some initial work in this area
that we may be able to leverage

7) W3C Choreography WG - Monica pointed out several of their Use Cases
that we can leverage.  Monica also called my attention to a particularly
strong (complex) candidate at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2003Nov/0004.html.
(I need to take a closer look at this scenario to better determine if
this is a valid business model or an academic exercise...)  I would love
to hear everyone's thoughts on this scenario.

8) Suspend/Resume - see Issue 5.  Is there still interest in this?

9) Visibility into SOAP Headers - Sid raised this as a potential new use
case.  Sid: can you take ownership of this and see that it gets
completed?

10) Decomposition - Sid expressed interest in a use case that
illustrates
decomposition of a process into two or more sub-processes.  The Issues
group has had a number of discussions around this topic.  This is a
critical use case since it could be used to illustrate how multi-party
collaborations could be broken down into partner-specific views of the
larger process.

11) New business/other

Thanks!

John Evdemon