wsbpel-uc message

Subject: STAR info

Frank,

STAR is "Standards for Technology in Automotive Retail".  The website is
here: http://www.starstandard.org/.  STAR is based upon OAGIS.
Please take a look and post some comments to the mailing list.

You'll need a userid/password to access the STAR standards -
registration is free.  Let me know if you'd rather not register and I'll
send you my userid/pwd.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance!

John