wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Suggestion: Drop the "Visibility into SOAP Headers" suggestion

Sid,

On today's Use Case conf call [1], it was suggested that we drop your
suggestion called "visibility into SOAP headers".
If I recall, your original suggestion dealt with a variety of topics but
drilled into attachments.
You even offered a simple use case regarding healthcare and large
attachments [2].

Since business processes do not typically care about how an artifact is
attached to a message, this is probably out of scope for us.
The participants on today's call seemed to agree with this fact and
thought we should drop this potential scenario.

Please reply if you have any questions, concerns or objections.

Sincerely,

John

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/download.php/4530