wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Business Blueprinting request

Sumeet,

Today's Use Case conf call [1] included a discussion of Unisys Business
Blueprinting.  We believe there are some synergies here with BPEL.
Phillip gave us an overview of the concept and suggested we contact you
for additional information.  Can you attend our next conf call to
discuss the Business Blueprinting initiative?

Our next call is scheduled for 1/12/2004 from 4-5 PM ET.

The call-in number is below:
Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/download.php/4530