wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Tools to help use case modelling

Thanks David.  Some members of the Use Case group have expressed interest in a tool that would make it easier for us to generate the BPEL – I’m sure there will be some interest in this.

I will add you to the agenda for Monday.

John

From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 12:25 PM
To: BPEL UC list
Subject: [wsbpel-uc] Tools to help use case modelling

Team,

Around the F2F I posted a note about the models

the UC has put together and how I have been able

to input those (BPEL and WSDL) to VisualScript

and create three models.

At the time the folks at Smartdraw also offered to

provide full licensed copies for any member of

the BPEL team who felt this may be useful to

help with the list work.

I've been able to verify that the offer still stands

and I'm wondering if we can explore this further,

both in terms of extending the detail provided

with each Use case with JPG diagrams, but

also in providing interactive models for

potential users to work with.

I'd be happy to discuss this all further on

Monday's call.

Thanks, DW.