wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Canceling 1/26 Conf Call - need to reschedule

G'morning,
No problem. I am unavailable all day Wed, other than that, I am pretty open.

Rand

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 4:09 AM
To: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

Good morning all,

I need to cancel today's conf call due to a conflicting meeting with my
"real job".

How do your schedules look for the week?  I'd like to reschedule.  There
are some use case artifacts (WSDL, abstract BPEL) that we need to
discuss.  We also have a few "bottom up" opportunities to discuss.

Please accept my apologies for having to reschedule this meeting.
Please let me know an alternate date/time that would work best for you.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon
Office: (425) 722-4105
Mobile: (425) 765-7570