wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: Issue 24

Phil Rossomando

Research Director, Technology & Architecture
Unisys Corporation
Unisys Way, B-330
Blue Bell, PA 19424 USA
Philip.rossomando@unisys.com
215-986-3998
FAX 413-0215-2043

Guys:

At the last TC I, Paco, Tony, Alex and Ron were charged
With pushing Issue 24 to completion. I would like to know
If any action has been taken and if not, let's get something
Started. Danny raised a good point let's get it resolved.

Phil