wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Linking to use-case emails from the issues list

Title: Message
BPEL use-case group,

When the bpel issues list process was set up, I said I'd link from the issues list to emails with appropriate subject lines (e.g. "Issue 23 - ") that were sent to *any* of the bpel lists. In practice I haven't been linking to the use-case list, because I hadn't noticed any messages there with particular issues identified. I've now linked in the ones that were submitted last week.

If you want to avoid a message being linked, precede the word issue with something else - e.g. "Concerning issue 40 - ". But not that Re: will be chopped off before testing, as will group names like [wsbpel-uc].

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com