wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] RE: Issue 24

You are correct – the schemas at xmlsoap.org are the original 1.1 schemas.  Please let me know when you need the revised (draft) schemas to be posted.

John

From: Ben Bloch [mailto:ben_b54@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 1:25 PM
To: 'Diane Jordan'; 'Rossomando, Philip'
Cc: 'Rossomando, Philip'; wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org

Diane, I don’t think the schema at http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/ is in synch with the schema pulled from the draft spec.   I don’t know if Alex and Sir Galahad are looking for this posted schema or the one in the spec draft that has been changed to track the spec changes.

In any case, it may be a good idea, in general, for the TC to produce an .xsd file (I don’t know if it is explicitly in in the charter but it is very common for a spec to have one or more associated .xsd’s)  . And if it were to produce one, then it is an open question for the TC to decide whether it would be produced at the end or if it would be regularly produced along with the spec drafts.  Doing it parallel would probably make sense.

Ben