wsbpel-uc message

Subject: [bpel uc] 2/20/2004: Multi-start Activity Case

John,
This is the slightly use case, I forwarded to Sid Askray after our
discussion 20 February 2004. I am forwarding at your request.  This
would be a healthy case to map to BPEL and help identify, if possible,
how BPEL could accommodate similar to what Phil R. and a few others are
doing with Issue 24 and 82.   As in their case, our use case is as much
about validating BPEL functionality as it is to uncover alternatives to
resolve open issues.

UseCase-Multi-StartActivity-mm4-Updated-022004.pdf