wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-uc] Fw: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Call for Discussion

John,

OK - yes - that works for me.

Good.

We also need to discuss the VisualScript models and testing
those.  Has anyone with a BPEL engine tested the 4 use case
WSDL and BPEL syntax? (That's what the 4 VisualScripts contain
right now).

Thanks, DW

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Evdemon" <jevdemon@microsoft.com>
To: "David RR Webber" <david@drrw.info>
Cc: <wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:45 PM

Alternate Tuesdays (weeks when we do not have a TC call) at 4 PM ET.

Call in info is below:
Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

I hope you can make next week's call.  Please let me know if you'll need
any assistance.

Thanks for your interest!

John

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/members/leave_workgroup.php.