wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Modified templates from David

RTF should be easily consumable, but it appears there are some issues.

XML/CSS would be great but how would we embed diagrams?  SVG?  We'd also
need server-side processing for the form submission process.
Technically tempting, but I'd rather not go there at this time.

I'd love to suggest Infopath but this approach assumes everyone has a
copy of InfoPath available to fill out the form.  (As with XML-CSS,
displaying the form is simple - filling out the form that poses the
challenge.)

I can hack up a simple Javascript mailto: form but this is not very
elegant (this approach could also alarm some people when a browser
warning appears regarding the form sending email).

I guess I could generate a PDF form out of the template, but this still
won't resolve the issue regarding diagrams.  Perhaps diagrams should
only be attachments...

John