wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Modified templates from David

I was afraid of something like this happening.  I avoided using PDF so
contributors could simply fill in the form and mail it back.  I'm hoping
to avoid having to create any kind of server-side stuff to handle HTML
forms.

I'll try re-generating the RTFs and would appreciate it if you could
test them again for me - please let me know.

Thanks!

John