wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Meeting cancellation, new Use Case posted

Hello all,

I need to cancel today's conf call due to an all-day meeting with my
team at Microsoft.  Please accept my apologies for any issues this may
cause you.

Are you guys open to rescheduling the meeting for later in the week?
Please let me know a date/time that would work for everyone.

I just posted a new Technical Use Case called "BPEL Data Manipulation
Options".  Please respond with feedback.  Please also send feedback on
the CAM Use Cases that are out there.  I plan to re-post the EAI and
Simpl-EB Use Cases later this week.

Thanks!

John