wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Use Case Conf Call Reschedule - Agenda Attached (WAS: Meeting cancellation, new Use Case posted)

It sounds like Thursday (tomorrow) at 4 PM ET would be a good fit for
everyone.

The call-in information is below:

Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

Agenda:

1) Review of action items:
o	John Evdemon:
	Clean up, post new web pages and Use Case repository
	 "Populate" repository with previously completed Use Cases
	Promote "new/revised" Use Case initiative to the WSBPEL TC

o	Frank Ryan:
	Write up scenarios from Implementation subgroup

o	All:
	Review and comment on Yin-Leng's and David's contributions
	Solicit use cases from other organizations
	Contribute additional scenarios where possible

2) Discussion of current approach [0]

3) Discuss Pending Use Cases:
[1] CAM-001
[2] CAM-002
[3] MS-01

4) Discuss of Pending use cases.  Volunteers needed to review and/or
complete these:
[4] Nuperus-01
[5] WSI-01
[6] Simpl-01