wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Apologies for 6/1

No change in standing arrangement works best for me.

Yin Leng

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, 4 June 2004 3:14 AM
To: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel-uc] Apologies for 6/1

Good afternoon everyone,

Please accept my apologies for having missed the last call.  I was out
of the office due to a family emergency and forgot to cancel the call.
Please accept my apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

I would like to try and reschedule this discussion.  What time works
best for everyone?

Thanks!

John