wsbpel-uc message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-uc] Groups - HP-01.rtf uploaded

John, Frank,

Here are the wsdl and schema for the validate config web service.

Yin Leng

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 June 2004 10:45 AM
To: Husband, Yin-Leng
Cc: wsbpel-uc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: FW: [wsbpel-uc] Groups - HP-01.rtf uploaded

Yin-Leng,

Can you fwd the schemas used by the WSDL you sent?

ALL: I re-posted most of our use cases to
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7291/WSBPEL-Use-Cases-
Overview.html.  Please have a look and let me know if you see any
issues.  (This link and all use cases should be accessible by the
public.)

Thanks!

John

ValidateConfig_v1_2.xsd