Subject: This telcon process doesn't work!

I would also like to strongly support Darren's statement.

So far ...
1. Diane asked if there were any objection - I had one as I had an alternative suggestion
2. We were asked to press *1 if there was an objection
3. We were later told to cancel the *1 as someone was needed to second a motion

Net result, it was impossible for me to raise my objection. Therefore I am being prohibited from making a contribution.

There HAS to be a better way.

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 7:13 AM
To: Diane Jordan; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Agenda for May 16 WS BPEL TC

Diane

On the basis that I am not permitted to raise comment on the currently running call I would like to register my opposition to holding the initial con-call as a “listen only” call.  This seems highly irregular!!!

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

512) 657 8360