Subject: Re: [wsbpel] So what is the scope for WS-BPEL?

Steve,

Good thoughts - I've not used CSF - except perhaps it sounds like
a formalization of the informal "brainstorming" around what makes
sense.

I've not seen the 'outcomes' from the F2F yet - but indications were
that some formal process to acquire clear requirements is going
to be forthcoming.

As developers this is known as "eating our own dog food" ?!?

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Steve Ross-Talbot

Totally agree. Hence the "Any comments with respect to further
tightening or is this sufficient?" at the end of my email.

I looked over Satish's ppt and yes it is a good start.

Focussing on goals is something I like. It keeps things crisp and clear.

Are we likely to use Critical Success Factors (CSF) as a technique for
drilling down together with use case harvesting?

Cheers

Steve T<