Subject: Groups - WSBPEL_LiaisonActivitiesNominationsForm.doc modified

Information about the document WSBPEL_LiaisonActivitiesNominationsForm.doc has been modified by Rajesh Pradhan (rajesh@iopsis.com).

Document Description:
This template is a 1.0 version of the Liaison Nomination form.
As discussed in the last F2F, this form enables the TC members to suggest potential liaisons with complementary / competing efforts in the industry. These could be both incoming as well as outgoing liaisons. The form also serves as a means for the TC to nominate members to lead and participate in the liaisons.

We aim to provide a separate form for reporting the ongoing status of liaisons, once we start such activities.

Your feedback is welcomed.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2534/WSBPEL_LiaisonActivitiesNominationsForm.doc

View Document Details: