Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Evdemon 6/16/2003: Schemas available - Request

John Evdemon wrote:

>Monica,
>
>This was an infomal message.  The schemas were posted in support of an MSDN announcement about BPEL4WS 1.1.  The schemas were taken directly from the specs.  I can upload the schemas to the TC website if you like - please let me know.
>
>Please note that the schemas in the spec use http://schemas.xmlsoap.org within the namespace URI.  This is also the current location of the uploaded schemas:
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/default.xsd
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/BPEL4WS.xsd
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/properties.xsd
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/05/partner-link/
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/05/partner-link/default.xsd
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/05/partner-link/partner-link.xsd
>
>We may want to discuss renaming the URI to reflect the OASIS.org domain.

mm1: Please make a submission to the TC of these schemas and post them
on the OASIS site (See two items below).  Thanks, John.

>JohnE

Evdemon: Microsoft just published the BPEL4WS 1.1 schemas:

mm1: Thanks, John.  Can you please advise if this message is informal or
is actually a submission to the TC.  Providing URLs (to a virtual
directory, no less) may not ensure that the schemas are held within the
committee and could be subject to change if from an outside source.  If
these are in fact submissions, these schemas should (1) be worked within
the committee and (2) IPR conditions specified. Thanks