-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:34 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello all,

An additional mailing list/subgroup has been established for BPEL Use
Cases.

The following BPEL TC members are members of the Use Case subgroup (in
no particular order):

Harvey Reed, Yin-Leng Husband, Ben Bloch, George Brown, Tony Fletcher,
Rajesh Manglani, Sazi Temel and Sally St. Amand.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating in the BPEL Use
Case effort.  The minutes from yesterday's conf call should be available
in the Use Case mailing list archives.

Thanks!

JohnE