Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Date and Location for Sept. Face to Face" has closed

Title: Out of Office AutoReply: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Date and Location for Sept. Face to Face" has closed

Hi there,

I will be out of the office at a W3C meeting until Monday, June 23rd and only able to check emails infrequently. Consequently, there may be some delay in my reply, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Paul