Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Example for how compensation relates to WS-T (BA)

Assaf,

I think that we all agree that although this might be clear in a few
people's mind, there is room for interpretation and for the sake of
interoperability the spec needs further clarification on that specific
subject.

I am suggesting that we start by defining a simple example as a way to
identifying the areas that need further clarification within the spec.

Edwin