Subject: some issues with the issue process (was: Groups - issuesprocess.htm uploaded)

Hello,

> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2628/issuesprocess.htm

Personally I think a XML form of the issue list os overkill, and working with excel sheets (CSV export) is simpler, but on the other hand, I do not care how the issue editors chose to work internally.

What I realy propose is to add the name/email of the issue submitter(s) to the list (for nothing else than tracking of the credits) and some reference to the spec (like "issue in version 2003xxxx line 10-20"). Because some issues my simply affect wording, formatting or sample content. Another quite important issue is the intellectual property rights. There should be some text in the issue process, stating that contributors give up all claims on the rights of their contributions. I think this is somewhere in the TC charta, but it does not hurt to restate or link to it.

Greetings
Bernd