Subject: WS BPEL TC subgroups

As many of you may have noticed, John and I have worked with Jamie Clark to establish some informal, break-out,   discussion lists for the WS BPEL TC reflecting work areas that have been initiated so far.   Such subgroups have been established for:  use cases, specification editing, liaison coordination, and issues/requirements coordination (note, at this point this is for coordinating the issues/requirements process not for the technical discussions).

Each sub-group has a page you can link to from the main WS BPEL TC page.  Email for the sub-group will be publically archived, calendar events and documents can be posted to the sub-group.  Each of these can be made accessable to the public or full Oasis membership just as such items can for the main TC.   We're hoping this will help with managing  email discussion among those particularly interested in a topic, while also providing the full TC visibility to the discussions and ongoing work in each of these areas.   Since the TC has not decided to create formal subcommittees with decision making capabilities, no voting functionality has been added.

Membership in each of these groups has been initialized based on the volunteers who have come forward in our meetings.  You will have received a separate email from the subgroup list chair (John Evdemon and I) if you are enrolled.   Any TC member who would like to actively participate in a subgroup may join in.  You will find links to the subgroup lists on the TC web page at:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/

We hope you find this a useful approach to organizing the work activities.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123