Subject: RE: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

I'd argue that the distinction between executable and abstract is really quite small. Both executable and abstract process will be "executed", either by a "real" machine implementing the physical side-effects of the reductions implied by the process definition in the context of the physical environment, or by a machine that attempts to determine the bisimilarity of two BPEL processes. Consequently, I see the value of constructs such as "sequence" to be unaffected by the abstractness of the process.

-Maciej Szefler